1. I just had to tell you that whatever you may have experienced in the past that has scarred you and made me you feel like you can’t move forward. I want to remind you it’s already in the past and you should be living in the present time, I know it hurts there bit the good news is you are here and you have made it past that part already. Just in case you were letting that hold you back from doing amazing things with your life.
2. I want to tell you that you may been brought up to believe certain things about yourself that are completely false. People made an opinion about you, your body size, how intelligent you were, people tell us these things and we take it literal and know this to be our truth. We even start to live our life in alignment with what other people speak into our lives. It’s time to let that go and let’s get real with ourselves!
3. It’s okay to fail, and we are all just out here trying our best. You want something so bad your going to keep trying to make it happen. You might fail numerous times, but you must be persistent and intentional about getting better, growing, trying until it happens.
4. I want you know you’re not aline. You’re not the only one depressed and having anxiety attacks. I want you to know that you are so important, you have something so special within you, don’t let the anxiety have the power over your life. Take your medicine if you have it or You tell your mind to chill the f*ck out, and breath. Meditate! We are all going a million miles per hour and we have to remind ourselves to stop and just breath everything always seems to work itself out.
5. If you have something on your heart that is not going away, something you are passionate about, the thing you could do for hours and not get tired, whatever it may be.. close your eyes and visualize your life doing that, and realize that can be a reality for you. You can do it all .
6. Stop living in fear. Fear of the unknown is the worst. We have to understand that fear cannot hold is back from achieving whatever we set our mind too. You can’t reach purpose when you’re living in fear, you can’t live your best life or version of yourself in fear, the unknown probably has awesome things waiting just for you.
7. Recognize the habits you have good and bad. Becoming aware of what habits are holding you back, and making your life more stressful than easy and work on trying to break the bad ones.
8. Do not give up on your dream when it gets hard. I’m fighting for a dream just like you and so many others. I want to change lives. I may not be able to relate to everyone but if my words have given someone hope, or encouragement, or faith to keep going. I’m so good with that.
9. Be grateful for where you are. Who you are. Take a moment appreciate the things in this life we take for granted. Clean water. A job. Home. Car. Family. Friends. Food. Anything you are grateful for, it’s nice to wrtite it down daily . Remind yourself how blessed you are.
10. Love yourself , and don’t let anyone else validate you. They don’t define you. Also, your current situation does not define your destination. Have faith and surround yourself with positive affirmations.
11. Words are very powerful. Everything you say your brain takes literal. So please stop speaking of all the bad scenarios, and speak positive stuff instead.
12. Mentally tell yourself to stay focused all throughout the day.